I am going to show you how to stop loose motion in 1 minute…
… and how to stop loose motion permanently in the long term.
What exactly is loose motion?
These are loose, watery stools that occur more frequently than usual.
How to know if I have loose motion?
If you have been facing the following symptoms of loose motion, then you likely have loose motion.
- Excess bowel movements with loose and watery stools
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach hurt
- Feces having strong, foul odour
- Fullness of stomach
Why does it happen?
There can be many underlying causes of loose motion.
The most common one is consumption of contaminated food.
These contaminated foods contain a virus called Rotavirus.
This virus may irritate the digestive system, and cause loose motion.
Try a Permanent Solution for Gut Health
❤️ by 300+ nutritionists
Other causes include:
- Excess consumption of magnesium
- Excess consumption of caffeine
- Too much oily and spicy food in the diet
- Consuming dairy products despite having intolerance
- Alcohol abuse
- Crohn’s disease
How to stop loose motion immediately
What medicines should we eat to stop loose motion immediately?
In order to stop your loose motion immediately, you can take Antidiarrheal medicines.
Some of the most popular ones include:
- Loperamide ( Brand: Imodium).
- Bismuth subsalicylate ( Brand: Kaopectate, Pepto-Bismol)
However it is important to keep in mind that these are
- Super Expensive In The Long Run
- Unsuitable for pregnant and lactating women
- And come with a bunch of side effects like
- Severe Constipation
- Stomach/Abdominal Pain
- Uncomfortable Fullness Of The Stomach/Abdomen
- Fast/Irregular Heartbeat
- Severe Dizziness
If you want to know a better and more sustainable alternative, keep reading.
There can be two ways you can go about it:
- The quick and easy way
- The slow and sustainable way
How can I get rid of loose motion in one day at home?
The most popular home remedy is- Lemon.
Lemon contains anti-inflammatory properties, and is a great disinfectant that helps fight off the Norovirus infection that causes loose motion.
The top 2 ways of consuming lemon:
- Warm up milk, squeeze in half a lemon and drink immediately.
- Add 1 spoon of tea leaves and sugar to boiling water. Strain the liquid into a cup, add lemon juice and drink warm.
You will get fast results, within 30-60 minutes.
You must eat a lot of carbohydrate rich food, along with water.
You can also drink 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, along with a banana.
-These carbohydrates will help bind the fiber in your stomach, passing out harder stools.
-Water helps restore the loss in hydration caused due to watery stools.
With this you must also practice ayurvedic asanas for 30 minutes. With movement and relaxation of muscles, you will defecate hard stools within a day.
How to clean my stomach, daily? (Permanent Solution)
If you want a more sustainable, cost effective and approachable way to deal with loose motions, try Kalmegh bitters.
A happy and healthy gut will prevent any gastric and bowel issues as well.
Its Bitter properties have strong digestive, high fibre and mild laxative properties.
This allows your body to digest food better, bind stools together, and your colon to remove food completely.
Try it for 24 days, and see where it takes you.
Take the more sustainable path in life that is effective in the long run.
Start with a better tomorrow, today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Loose motion good for health?
Loose motions are NOT good for health. They do not have any detoxification properties, and is not doing your body a favor by defecating multiple times in a day.
In fact, it causes several other issues such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Bloody stools
- Fast heart rate
- Unhealthy weight loss.
Although science has not associated loose motion with any severe health issues, it is still not good for health.
What to eat during loose motion?
It is advised to consume high carbohydrate, high fibre, high moisture and low-fat foods.
The high fibre and carbohydrates help bind and firm up the stools.
The high moisture content helps make up for the loss in water in the body.
Low-fat content makes sure that there is no bowel movement trigger. It is also easy on the stomach and prohibits any gastric issues.
The most common combination is BRAT.
BRAT stands for “bananas, rice, apples, toast.”
Other food items you can consume during loose motion are:
- Rice porridge
- Boiled foods
- Whole foods
What should I drink during loose motion?
It is important to make sure that your drink is
- High in water content
- Does not contain any milk
- Is free of any preservatives or chemicals
- Contains essential nutrients
- Preferably has fiber content too
Water is a must. At least 8 glasses per day.
Apart from that, organic health juices like Kalmegh bitters are a great option as well.
What to do for loose motion during pregnancy?
First step is to avoid any problematic foods. We understand that your cravings for pickle is really strong, but staying away from it is the best option for you and the baby.
Consuming any medicines for loose motion during pregnancy without proper healthcare guidance is a big no no.
It can directly harm the foetus and the mother.
Some things you can do to treat loose motion during pregnancy are:
- Eat right. Incorporate the right amounts of whole foods and fiber in your diet. Avoid any spicy or gas inducing foods.
- Stay hydrated
- Stay under medical supervision
- Give your stomach some time to clean up on itself.
How to treat stomach pain during loose motion?
Stomach pain is caused due to two main reasons on the account of loose motion:
- The high contraction of abdominal muscles that constantly pass out feces
- The presence of gas in the stomach, caused due to retention of undigested foods.
In order to treat this, you can follow the given steps:
- Stay away from any spicy or oily foods
- Try to incorporate as much whole foods as possible in your diet. This can also come in the form of health drinks.
- Stay hydrated all the time.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol
- BRAT diet
- Eat cooling spices such as mint and ginger to relax the abdominal muscles.